Homepage

ARTICLES

0 60
A few years ago, then Minister of Finance Slim Chaker, confided to us an unfortunate story. He was then signing, in the presence of...

0 129
Noureddine Taboubi, S-G of the UGTT said recently on a private radio that 70% of taxes are paid by employees and the remaining 30%...

0 126
A busy man (44 years old exactly) and just 9 months at the head of the UIB, this énarque and economist who worked for...

NEWS

0 56
Reported investment in the industrial sector fell 35.5% in the first quarter of 2018, to 922 million Tunisian dinars against 1,428.8 MTD in Q1...

0 54
Land'Or posted in the first quarter of the year its best performance over the last five years. The company has achieved 46% growth in...

0 63
Despite the cessation of the cement business triggered on March 15, 2018 following the social incident between the subcontracting company NLS and some workers...

0 57
The flow of foreign investment reached an amount of 565.4 million dinars at the first quarter of the current year. It was around 451.7 million...

0 49
The overnight Money Market Rate (MMR) increased during the April 18, 2018 session to 6.71%, which is close to the upper limit of the...

0 51
Poulina Group Holding's (PGH) overall revenues increased in the first quarter of 2018 by 12% compared to the same period of 2017, to 529.7...

MIDDLE EAST

0 8315
The steep fall in energy prices may lead to the oil and gas industry cancelling about $1 trillion of planned projects globally in the next couple of years, a

0 8263
Saudi Arabia is looking to build on domestic and religious tourism totalling an estimated $45.3 billion at this year’s Arabian Travel Market (ATM)

0 8262
Journeys via private jets between emerging markets and the world’s leading cities are some of the fastest growing according to private aviation provider

0 8245
The Middle East power cables market has witnessed dramatic growth over the past decade due to large investments in the power, oil and gas, infrastructure

0 8135
The non-oil private sector in Saudi Arabia registered robust growth in February with its output expanding at a faster pace compared to the same period

0 8092
Egypt wants to attract foreign direct investments worth $60 billion and to get an average growth rate of seven per cent over the next four years, the country's